About Our Client
Our client is a beauty company which developed and formulated skincare by scientists in Canadian laboratories. With the patented technology, our client managed to formulate the perfect ingredients for each of their products. Currently they are looking for top candidates to help them grow and share their uniqueness to the world.
- Conceptualize, lead, and manage demand driving strategy, executive and creating events involving influencers, KOLs across beauty, technical, and popular culture.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and support on all brand and communication initiatives.
- Construct end-to-end full-scale key-influencer campaigns that support brand initiatives, objectives, and KPIs.
- Manage P&L on KOL related activities and events.
- Liaise on new product launches by ensuring consistent press in core media categories.
- Increase brand awareness, brand buzz, and skincare SOV.
- Proven 2-3 years working experience in KOL/Influencer Management or similar role.
- Min. 1 year experience in managerial or supervisory level.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Public Relations, or related major.
- Proven experience in handling broad range of talents, especially in beauty industry.
- Outstanding skills of communication, presentation and problem-solving, enjoy communication with users and deliver daily support with strong user-driven mindset.
- Strong planning skills for online & offline campaign, creative, and good at brain-storming.
What’s on Offer
- An exiciting opportunity to grow professionally in beauty industry.
- Boost your career goals in management.
- Exposure to wide-range of professional relationships.