About Our Client
Our client is a beauty company which developed and formulated skincare by scientists in Canadian laboratories. With the patented technology, our client managed to formulate the perfect ingredients for each of their products. Currently they are looking for top candidates to help them grow and share their uniqueness to the world.
- Actively researching, identifying, and searching for new influencers.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with talent managers, agency, and KOL directly to execute brand activations and content campaigns.
- Build an influencers database.
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple digital platforms to build powerful brand experiences.
- Monitor social media feeds of competitors and influencers to gauge trends and inspiration.
- Coordinate and work closely with the related team for influencer inquiries.
- Increase brand awareness, brand buzz, and skincare SOV.
- Proven min. 1 year working experience in KOL/Influencer Management or similar role.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or related major.
- Proven experience in handling broad range of talents, especially in beauty industry.
- Outstanding skills of communication, presentation, and problem-solving, enjoy communication with users and deliver daily support with strong user-driven mindset.
- Strong planning skills for online & offline campaign, creative, and good at brain-storming.
- Expert networking skill to generate new business.
What’s on Offer
- An exiciting opportunity to grow professionally in beauty industry.
- Exposure to wide-range of trends in social media and influencer.
- Boost your creativity in an exciting environment.