About Our Client
A leading AI and big data company in Asia, helping to solve digital transformation, fraud prevention and process automation. It currently partners over 1,000 enterprise clients across Southeast Asia, South Asia and Mexico in sectors such as banking, financial services, fintech, payment, retail and e-commerce. It was ranked No. 5 on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups List in Singapore. At the heart of our Group vision is an AI-powered and credit-enabled marketplace ecosystem driving both digital commerce and digital financial services across Asia.
- Manage and guide a team of 1-2 junior accountants.
- Oversee and ensure month end closing and group reportings are completed on time.
- Assist the HQ team with the preparation of annual budgets.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies on accounts receivables and payables.
- Lead and manage year end financial audits.
- To work and liaise with tax team on tax audits.
- Set up, maintain and improve new/existing accounting policies, operating policies and procedures.
- A bachelor's degree or professional qualifications in business, accounting, economics or finance.
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience (preferably in technology companies or startup company).
- Familiarity with PSAK 72.
- Fluencv in English (both written and spoken) is a must.
- Knowledge of oracle NetSuite is a plus.
What’s on Offer
- Exposure to an AI-driven technology industry for enterprises.
- An exciting opportunity to grow professionally.