About Our Client
Our client is the largest nickel company. It is is a subsidiary of the Xiangyu Group and Delong Group, engaged in nickel smelting and stainless steel manufacturing with the production of stainless steel coated with Obsidian. The production line is located in Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia and is headquartered in the Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Jakarta.
- Responsible for maintaining accounting records such as profit and loss accounts, ledger accounts, and the balance sheet of the company
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and generally accepted accounting procedures
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- More than 3 years (3 - 6 years) of finance and accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a similar field;
- Manufacture company experience is preferred;
- Able to work with english, can read/speak chinese mandarin.
What’s on Offer
- Chance to learn and grow
- Fast-track your career with development opportunities within the company
- Other Allowance