About Our Client
Our client is mainly engaged in developing and manufacturing major high-tech equipment in the areas of engineering industry and agricultural industry. With more than 20 years of innovation and development, the company is now a global enterprise possessing 11 major categories and 70 product lines, as well as nearly 568 leading products. The company is the first Chinese construction machinery company to be listed on both Shenzhen and Hong Kong stock exchanges. At present, the company is actively promoting strategic transformation, aiming to build a high-end equipment manufacturing enterprise integrating engineering machinery, agricultural machinery and financial services.
1. Ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions related to receivables.
2. Checking the completeness of data-based customer documents.
3. Ensuring that invoices, debit memos, and credit memos publishing is in accordance with the SOP.
4. Carry out the follow-up of accounts receivable to the customer.
5. Prepare and submit a report on the details of Accounts Receivable.
6. Monitoring collection, outstanding, disputes from customers.
7. Monitoring bank reconciliation.
8. Processing and monitoring remittance to HQ.
9. Monitoring top customers with sales team.
10. Monitoring invoice to and from customers, depots, vendors and join slots.
11. Processing and monitoring deposits and refund to customers.
12. Monitoring and following up on customer AR.
13. Monitoring payment from customer.
14. Clearing AR after receiving payment from the customer.
15. Responsible for invoices made to the customers.
16. Coordinating with sales and finance for smooth field work.
17. Ensuring all of Account Receivable is billed according to due date.
18. Recording all transactions that occur at the branch into the system provided by the company.
19. Sent confirmation letter to customer.
1. Bachelor’s degree majoring in Finance/Accounting/Tax.
2. Minimum 3-5 years experience.
3. Preferably has experience in trading heavy equipment/ External Audit/ Tax
4. Understand and experience with SAP system and tax system (e-filling, e-billing, and djponline.com).
5. Must have experience working with external 3rd party auditor in the audit process
6. Has deep understanding regarding PSAK and UU Perpajakan
7. Good communication and proficiency in English. Mandarin is plus
What’s on Offer
- Chance to learn and grow
- Fast-track your career with development opportunities within the company
- Other Allowance