About Our Client
Our client was established in mainland China in 2005. It is the largest port construction and design company in China, the largest dredging company in China and the third largest in the world As the year of 2016, our client ranks 110th among the Forbes World 500 and 4th among Chinese companies for intangible assets. One of its subsidaries overseas focussing on real estate and building a better world and having an on-going apartment project named Daan Mogot City in West Jakarta.
- Drafting and review of documents for the market development department;
- Drafting and review of documents for investment department;
- Drafting and review of legal related corporate documents.
- Responsible for the permits and legal related permits required for the company's operations, including: NIB (business license), SBU (engineering service qualification), SKK (technical personnel certificate), ISO (9001, 14001, 37001, 45001), LPJK foreign employees Registration (TKA);
- Maintain relationship with government departments, among them: PUPR (Public Works People's Housing Department), BKPM (Investment Coordinating Committee), LPJK (Construction Services Supervision Agency).
- Maintenance of the company's core documents (articles of association and Ministry of Justice approval application, update);
- Updating and analyzing regulations and their impact on company operations (engineering industry, foreign investment, human labor);
- Assist other departments in solving legal related issues.
- Assist the Indonesian compliance officer to conduct and operate the following compliance work: third-party due diligence, bidding, contract compliance work (except gifts and entertainment, donations and sponsorships, cash payments, procurement);
- Assist the Indonesian compliance officer in conducting and operating training and all compliance work required by the company.
- Contract approval internal procedure initiation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field. Very good command of spoken and written Mandarin (HSK 5/6) and English (equivalent to B2 level or above).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Hard-working and passionate about learning.
- Prompt response to clients and team members and ready to work overtime if required.
- Candidates must acknowledge and familiar with FIDIC
- Min. Working Experience 5 years and above.
What’s on Offer
- Net salary (tax borne by the employer)
- Religious holiday allowance.
- BPJS and ACA Insurance.